Most shipments are sent via UPS. You can calculate the shipping price, and view the available services by adding an item to your cart. Please read below to make sure you know what to do in case there is a problem.
What to expect
- Most orders leave the warehouse within 2-5 business days.
- If you select express shipping and order before 12 PM ET, your order will be shipped the next business day. For orders placed after 12 PM ET, they will be shipped on the second business day.
- Commercial deliveries take place Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM local time.
- Residential deliveries with UPS Ground take place Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM local time.
- Time definite deliveries are not available with these carriers.
- Express packages are delivered on business days only. Saturday delivery is only available by calling us.
Before the delivery
- As soon as your order ships you will get an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up to date answer.
- If you are able to, inspect the item at the time of delivery. Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- If the item is clearly damaged, refuse the delivery.
- If the item is left without a signature, you have two business days to fully inspect the item and report any issues to us.
- Total Home Supply is not responsible for any damage that we are not informed about within two business days of receipt.
- Please contact us at as soon as possible to report the damage.
- Please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.